May and June Extended Care Hours
- All Extended Care hours (both morning and afternoon) will be paid in advance through submitting a contract calendar. The current contract rate will apply.
- A contract calendar must be submitted forany studentthat may use Extended Care hours during either May or June.
- Extended Care accounts must be current as of the April 20 to be eligible to use Extended Care hours during May and June.
- May and June will be considered together for contract purposes. A minimum of twenty five (25) hours must be prepaid (contracted) for this period of time.
- By the end of June, any Extended Care account that has an excess of more than $5 will receive a refund.
- Any student attending Extended Care that does not have a prepaid contract will be charged attwicethe current drop-in rate for all hours both regular and tutorial. All Extended Care fees must be paid in full upon receipt of invoice or the child may not return to Extended Care.
- For any Extended Care account that is not current by the last day of the school year, report cards will be withheld until the account is paid in full. If not paid in full, your ACH account will be debited for all fees owed and report cards will be mailed after the ACH debit has cleared.
- Financial hardship or other extenuating circumstances must be discussed with the school office and other payment arrangements made prior to April 20 to be eligible to use Extended Care hours during May and June.
Hours used in excess of those contracted for May and June will be billed weekly at the current contract rate. Drop-in hours for May and June will be billed weekly.